- Our Scratch coding course provides an early foundation for younger learners who are new to coding
- Create exciting games, stories and animations using block coding language
- Improve logical skills before making the jump to text-based coding
What is Scratch?
Scratch is an educational block-based programming language that was developed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Media Lab. With visual coding, students can learn to bring creations to life with imaginative storytelling. Both children and adults alike learn the fundamentals of programming with Scratch before transitioning to other programming languages.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 5-12
- Complete Beginners In Programming
- Interested To Learn STEM Skills
- Interested In moving into real-world programming languages in the future.
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- The basic concepts of block coding, Motion blocks, Visual blocks, Sound blocks.
- Create their very own games using Scratch.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of programming languages.
- To be able to easily move into real-world programming languages such as python.